You Know Your Wife is a Horse Lover by Harold Roy Miller
Bookmark this page! Try Google
Link to this page!
To contact us, please go to the Contact
You know your wife is a horse lover when...
by Harold Roy Miller
1. Your shin bones are referred to as cannon bones;
2. Your garden bathtub is full of rice bran, psyllium, vitamins and
3. RFD-TV is the reason she subscribes to satellite TV;
4. All the movies she rents or buys are about horses;
5. Hey is spelled hay; no is spelled neigh;
6. She's disappointed when she finds out a bridal shower is not a tack sale;
7. She reads horse ads to you at breakfast. at lunch. at supper. at bedtime.
8. She tells you to brush your mane instead of comb your hair;
9. Your spare bedroom is filled up with boxes of old horse magazines;
10. She hears the word "install" and instantly wonders where her horses are;
11. When asked if she has a picture of her kids she shows photos of her
12. She rearranges the living room furniture every two years and the corrals
every two weeks